Tuesday 27 August 2013

What if the Trees weren't Green!

Good morning crafty friends,

I have a project to show you today using some of the Studio 12 stamp range, which is now back in stock. I have been playing in my art journal with some inks and a few of the stamps. Here's what I made ...


Stamps used include:

Dreamy Trees (I adore these!)
Distressed Zig Zags (around the edges)
Shabby Owl Blossom (for the leaves)

The background was coloured using distress stains, then I added a little interest to the background using a stencil, a bottle lid and a little white acrylic paint. I stamped the border and the leaves using black archival ink and stamped the trees onto book pages before colouring with my Promarkers. The wording was printed on my pc.

Why not pop over to the Polkadoodles store now and order your stamps - I would love to see your creations.

Hugz, Jan xx

4 comments:

  1. Jan - this is such a wonderful journal page, I love the quote! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore, adore, adore this page Jan. Fantastic quote too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, so cool! Great work. Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jan. Lovely background and the trees look beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!