Thursday 24 October 2013

Studio 12: A Vintage Christmas Tag

Hi, Miria here with a new creation for Studio 12.
Christmas is just around the corner so I decided to make a tag using the cd Picknix Collection 2 Gingerbread Twist  -  it's so inspirational  - and I went vintage.
I recycled some corrugated cardboard from a packaging; I dabbed it with white acrylic paint
I printed the coloured images I chose, cut them out , dabbed them as well and finally I layered them on the tag.
I added two sentiment tickets from the same cd: I'm in love with them :) and here it is ...





Hope you liked it.
Don't forget you can find two challenges on the blog, our traditional Polka Doddles on Friday and our new one, Digi Choosday on Tuesday, on this very blog.
Don't miss the Wicked Wednesday promotion on the shop here.
Hugs from Italy, Miria.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Miria - Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Miria - the soft colours make a change from the usual bright reds and greens.

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!