Friday 1 August 2014

Wk 31 Clash of the colours - Polkadoodles Challenge

It's Friday!  Another week gone by here at Polkadoodles and what fabulous
inspiration we have for you all this week.
Our theme is still
Clash of the Colours
and you can enter the challenge Here

Don't forget you do not have to use Polkadoodles products to enter the challenges
but please make sure that you follow the rules in the side bar ----->
You have until noon GMT, Friday 8th August, so get creating.

Have you seen the fabulous new Work and Play 6 collection
It's available to order now along with all the other 5 collections - we sure are releasing SO many products right now - did you see all the new stamps in the shop too? WOW!....
** Work & Play Collection 6 - BONUS EDITION

Now onto our DT inspiration for this week.... 
 Jenny - Well, Clash of Colours for this challenge and yes it certainly was!  So far from my comfort zone but lots of fun, I've used a digi and backing papers from the Dollie Daydream Girl Talk Collection, full details on my blog.

Bev here with another fabulous challenge. I think I may have gone a bit overboard with the clashing but hey it's all about having fun, right? I used the wonderfully versatile Sugarplum Daisy CD Rom. I used the papers to make a wacky/clashy background and then coloured a couple of the digi bees (soooo cute!) with my blendable pencils. The sentiment is also from the same CD. Just a couple of die cut circles & some handmade flowers complete my design.


Yvonne - For this challenge I opted to use Frederika - Billie Sporty which can be found on the Frederika Mini Collection, for the challenge theme of 'Clash of Colours', I opted to use orange and purple. I found the perfect papers to use in the Polkadoodles Shop in the Digiworld Downloadable Section and I used the papers from the Witchie Witchie 2013 Download Bundle.  The car is from the Digi Download Collection, the sentiment is from the same collection. I die cut some flowers and added gems and ribbon from my stash.


Katie - Hello there well I thought this challenge would be difficult but I had to stop myself! I could have gone on forever. I used Dollie Daydream Goes East Digi Stamp and for the backing paper I used Work & Play 3  I then used handmade embellishments and Lace. Cannot wait to see all your ideas, have fun and Keeeeeeeeeeep Crafting Katie XX


Sue hi this challenge is clash of colours. I used  Dollie Daydreams Girl talk I coloured up Dollie Daydream in pink and red with my copic's. I cut base card with Go Kreate die  and used the papers from same cd. Flowers I made with same backing paper and sentiments also from cd
                                                        

Anjie - On my card the image is from the fabulous Work & Play collection 4 and is coloured with my Graph'It Markers. The papers are from the Dollie Daydream Goes East CD and the Sugarplum Daisy CD. The beach hut and postcard are both Tattered Lace Dies. The sentiment, swirls and hearts are all from the Premium Craft Brands Postcard Stamp Set. I have distressed the edges of the papers, die cuts, sentiment, swirls and image with the Violet Pan Pastel. Finally I added some faux stitching around the edges.
Susan - .I thought I would make a tag ,so I covered it with this amazing Lime Green paper from Bonbon Belles I just love this shade its so jucey and makes your mouth water .I have also used one of the digi from the same CD and coloured her with my amazing Graph'it Markers.

Asha - I'm going with something quick and easy to make from one my all time favourite CDs - Sugar Birdies. It's the very first CD, one that launched the entire range of lovely crafty goodness. With googlie eyes and bling. it would make a fun little birthday card for any age.

Claire C I went for a combination of red and green for my clash and these colours are perfect for a Christmas project. I've made a book card using some of the gorgeous papers and design sheets from Festive Hollybobs, the digital stamp is from the same collection and I've coloured her with Graph'It Markers



You can enter the current challenge
Clash Of The Colours 
See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!