Friday 3 February 2017

Wk 5 - Anything Goes - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! It's Inspiration Week for our
Anything Goes Challenge
You can find it HERE
Our winner of the challenge will receive a $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.
You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 10 February to enter. You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar -----> Please remember only 2 entries per person - thank you.

Our Winner and Top 3 of our Anything Goes Challenge Weeks will be announced at the end of this post....

Now onto the fabulous inspiration from the Design Team....

Tina: In the last week I renovated my entire craft room. Freshly painted, new floor and new furniture. Also on my desk have to be more organisation... That's why I made 2 small pencil holders in form of a book and used for Winnie Fruit Punch -Design Sheets. For the small book I used Shoes & Shopping Design Sheet.  For the little bigger book, I used the Design Sheet Dance Star.  You also can find all the sweet Images, Design Sheets, Papers and much more in the Winnie Fruit Punch - Big Bundle.  On my Blog you can find more details and photos.... have fun!

AnjieI have used a design sheet from the new Helga Hippo collection, design sheet number 6 and here is my make. Lots more info on my blog.
Michelle  I have use a design sheet from the Winston Deluxe Full download  this was so quick and easy to make something up for a card or a tag like mine these design sheets are fantastic for lots of things you can also just use them for embellishments.
Claire C I've used one of the design sheets from Winnie in Wonderland, to make a little charm and matching tag. I love Winnie and it's so quick to make a project using the design sheets. I've used Design Sheet 2 which you can find here or you can find the full collection here.
Here's another pic of the little charm ...
Scatty Jan For my project this week I have made a little gift bag, I have used the new collection Helga and I have decorated using the design sheet 1 . I have also used one of the tags from the collection.
Bev here with a cute little tag made from Design Sheet 1 from Sticks & Bones. when you still want to craft and have very little time these design sheets make life so much easier. All I used from my crafty stash was my card base, a glitter pen, glossy accents, distress ink and raffia.

Such fabulous creations!...

Now onto our Winner and Top 3 of  our Anything Goes Weeks 2/3 Challenge....

The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is.....
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD05001wk02,
to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads
from the digi store.
Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...
Grab our Winners Blinkie!

Onto our Top 3, and in no particular order, chosen by the Design Team
#44 - Natasa S
#67 - Jana K
#75 - Bernadet
Here is the Top 3 Badge for your blogs...

Congratulations to everyone.  We thank you all for taking part in our challenges, we love coming to visit and seeing all your wonderful creations.
Now it's over you, remember you can enter our current

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!